The Alexander Technique Consists of two parts:
1. The directions -‐ can be anything you tell yourself that makes you feel better. I use noticing the ease in my body.
2. Sequencing anything you do as such:
1. Notice the ease in your body
2. Think about what you are going to do. Notice if your mind moves from a place of ease. If it does
3. Go back to noticing a place of ease
4. Do the activity but as soon as you start moving notice if your mind goes away from the place of ease. If it does
5. Go back to noticing the place of ease.
1. Notice a place of ease a 100 times a day
2. Do the constructive rest twice a day for 10-‐20 minutes.
3. Spend 5 minutes a day practicing your special ‘thing’ while employing the technique.